How to treat and to take good care of our products:
1. Use professional jewelry cleaning agents and wipes specifically designed for silver and gilded products to take care of these items.
2. If the product is plain and has no gems, wash it thoroughly using tap water, leave it to dry, and then wipe it with a tissue.
3. When cleaning a piece of jewelry with gems, apply the cleaning agent to the whole surface of the jewelry but avoid getting it on the gems, as chemical reactions can damage them irreversibly!
4. After using the cleaning agent, wipe the product with a wet cotton pad or bud to remove any excess cleaning liquid. However, be careful to avoid contact with water and the gems!
5. If the item contains a light-colored or transparent gem (such as rhinestone or rose quartz), take special care and do not wet it at all costs! The silver substrate will darken after reacting with water and this can lead to the formation of dark spots. These spots may be visible through the transparent gem, and the gem will start looking cloudy. Unfortunately, these spots cannot be removed.
6. Store silver and gilded products separately, as the metals can oxidize.
7. Always use a protective bag, box, or holder to carry your products in a bag.
8. Always clean the product before putting it away.
In addition, avoid any contact with water, beauty products (such as creams, sprays, hairspray, perfumes, etc.), and household chemicals. If you follow these steps, your ADDA jewelry will serve you for a longer period!
Please note that the warranty applies to free jewelry cleaning in all ADDA stores with no restrictions.